Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Homework 4


For Homework 4 I am to answer the following questions:
  1. Do you love your project/game. If not, how can that be changed?  I “love” the idea of the game and the story. I am not 100% into the game but I think as we progress with the development that will change.

  1. Does the team as a whole love the project? If not, what can be done? I am not sure as we, the team, have not hammered the idea out into something that we can strive toward completion. I am hoping to be able to get more communication with the team and get some movement.



  1. Are the team members communicating with each other? Not as much as I would like but we are in the beginning stages of the process.

  1. Does the team have a regular meeting schedule? What is that schedule? Currently we have a tentative schedule of meeting on Mondays and Wednesdays at the library to brain storm but will most likely set up meetings via the web as the game progresses.



  1. Describe the modes of communication between the team members. So far communication has been via email and face to face as well as through the team notebook in Google.

  1. Regarding game documents, what must be remembered while designing your game? I think the thing to remember is there is no magic template to the game design document. Write the ideas and communications down and discuss and modify as the game progresses and a document will emerge for the drafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment